Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Introducing Chanhassen Physical Therapist Steffon Swenson

We are excited to introduce you to one of our newest team members, Steffon Swenson! 
 
"I’m extremely excited to join the staff at OSR- Chanhassen! I recently graduated from the University of Minnesota Program in Physical Therapy. I also completed my undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota. 
I grew up playing soccer all around the United States and was fortunate enough to have multiple opportunities to play abroad while attending IMG Academy in FL. Unfortunately, I had a trio of major injuries in high school and had to hang up my cleats before college. These injuries ultimately led me to this awesome career as a physical therapist and also got me into coaching soccer. 
 I plan to be very active in the Chan-Chaska soccer community as I get settled into the clinic. My professional interests include all orthopedic and sports injuries. I very much look forward to working with people of all ages recover and improve."

No comments:

Post a Comment